Thread: Lag time is killer..?

User Info Menu

Default Lag time is killer..?

Welp... I tried to line out another vid. This was footage with a mini vhs converted to dvd and it has 3 seperate splits on the dvd, (not my original footage), At any rate the lag time on this is rediculous... Sorry... I think my video editing/fighting daze rrrrr done
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4XiPS2f35E
    Q-Would you buy another one if it were stolen?
    A-Well yeah... But, I'd probly turn into a homicidal maniac first!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Lag time is killer..?

You guys definitely have something that has potential, and that drummer is definitely the cornerstone! Keep it up DBC!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Rock n Roll yeah
    Last edited by livewire80; 10-03-2008 at 03:39 PM.
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

PB- I surely thank you sir!! You're a kind man. We drummers gotta stand up for each other huh... I also want you to know I am just almost playin pinched nerve free today. The chiropractor here has really made some headway. I can't thank you enough for your advice and kind words of encouragement. You're the best!!!

live- Well an almost embarrasingly sketchy attempt... haaaaaaaaah Thank ya sir!
    Q-Would you buy another one if it were stolen?
    A-Well yeah... But, I'd probly turn into a homicidal maniac first!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drumrbychoice View Post
    [B]I also want you to know I am just almost playin pinched nerve free today. The chiropractor here has really made some headway.

DBC, I am so glad that the chiropractor has been able to help you! That part of my life was very fulfilling, but I always told my patients that as happy as I was that they were free of the pain, I knew I wasn't the happiest person in the room! I'll look forward to you being pain-free DBC!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!