Thread: Time Zones

User Info Menu

Default Time Zones

Ever since Daylight savings time started, my time on drumchat has been way off. I went to the User CP and made sure it was on the right time zone, and it was, but it was like 4 hours off. I keep trying different zones to get it on the right time, but I cant find any times. I think its kinda messed up. UGH! what do I do?
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Move to Andora?

User Info Menu

Take the time it says right now, multiply it by the number of pieces in your kit, divide that by the number of pedals you have, add the number of posts you have, divide by the number of cymbals you have, subtract how many sticks you own, and divide that by the number of people currently on the forum and you will then know what time it is in Drum Chatland!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Buy a new computer.

User Info Menu

wow... this thread has helped a great deal.. lol i guess it was kind of a stuipd question though cuz i mean what are you supposed to do its on my stupid old laptop lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =