Thread: another DAMAGEDRUMMER sneak peek

User Info Menu

Default another DAMAGEDRUMMER sneak peek

Ive got a little bit of a tease video up for the DVD. this was mostly made so i can see how some parts were performing on the kit during hard playing. i have released this only to this drum forum. this is what it looks like when a drummer is hooked up to nitrous oxide!!! sorry about the awful sound and the logo in the middle of the screen. this is a good way to see the performance of the DW suspension system, it seems to bounce around on me a little bit.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=44120879
    Last edited by DamageDrummer; 10-05-2008 at 08:20 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: another DAMAGEDRUMMER sneak peek

Right On DD!!!!

User Info Menu

Made me think happy thoughts. You know... dancing fairies, butterflies in the wind, pretty rainbows and willow trees.

Seriously... you sound great man. I don't get angry music but oh well. As for the behind the scenes stuff, I'd rather that not be promoted here as there's no way to verify age.

Otherwise, great job DD. Thanks for posting it.

User Info Menu

no problem bro, thanks for taking care of that drummer!!

User Info Menu

wowsa DD, U dont wear any ear protection!! nada nothing?
    do you have to keep that level of intensity up for a whole gig? like 3x 45 minute sets? I couldnt do it myself. props to ya.

Official cowbell hater.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ratmycue View Post
    like 3x 45 minute sets?
    3?????

I'm in the wrong band. Our schedule is either 8-12, 9-1 or 1:30. We play 4 sets. But I do where ear protection.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

oh man Bish , u need to get outa them bars and do some parties and conventions!! way more respectable hours, better dosh too.

Official cowbell hater.

User Info Menu

Nice Jerry! You jam my man!!!
    I have a lot of footage like that too where the sound is not so great but at least it looks good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    3?????

I'm in the wrong band. Our schedule is either 8-12, 9-1 or 1:30. We play 4 sets. But I do where ear protection.
    I have almost always played a single 45-90 minute set along with 2-4 other acts per gig; I guess that's one of the benefits of playing in an all original band (as opposed to covers or a mix of both).
    Then again, we don't typically get the money a good cover band makes on a regular basis!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDrummer View Post
    Ive got a little bit of a tease video up for the DVD. this was mostly made so i can see how some parts were performing on the kit during hard playing. i have released this only to this drum forum. this is what it looks like when a drummer is hooked up to nitrous oxide!!! sorry about the awful sound and the logo in the middle of the screen. this is a good way to see the performance of the DW suspension system, it seems to bounce around on me a little bit.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=44120879
    HOLA como estas DAMAGEDRUMMER CREAIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT)VERY COOL * LOVE your PASSION SHINES
    as complimenting THE OTHER ARTIST(CATS) Love it GRACIAS amigo

User Info Menu

Hey Damage, you were rockin those drums awesome stuff
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Made me think happy thoughts. You know... dancing fairies, butterflies in the wind, pretty rainbows and willow trees.

Seriously... you sound great man. I don't get angry music but oh well. As for the behind the scenes stuff, I'd rather that not be promoted here as there's no way to verify age.

Otherwise, great job DD. Thanks for posting it.
    you forgot the puffy clouds and fuzzy bunnies.....

User Info Menu

DD ,finally a video where somebody gets close up shots of the drummer...........props to who-ever did your video .

The drums were lookin good too brother......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
    DD ,finally a video where somebody gets close up shots of the drummer...........props to who-ever did your video .

The drums were lookin good too brother......
    I totally agree! You were rockin' the drums DD!! I understand the anger in today's music, but since I grew up during the free love days I don't do the anger stuff much. Loved the drumming though!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Hey. Awesome video and great music. Dont see too many awesome metal bands with keyboard players! It kinda reminded me of this cool German band who played in my town before. I dont really understand peoples issue with the "anger" thing. There are heaps of christian metal bands who play stuff even heavier than this. Anyway,l good video.

As for the behind the scenes stuff, I'd rather that not be promoted here as there's no way to verify age.
    Btw, what do you mean by this drummer?

User Info Menu

its all good guys, thanks for the input!! its not angry music, its pure adrenaline for me! im not angry at all, i have a great time playing drums, as the video has shown.

no ear protection for me, i always tell the person on the mixer to delete my monitor, so its not so loud for me. all i need to hear is drums anyways, no electric string things or keyboards for me, those give feedback sometimes. and they stink like hot garbage when they get hot.