Thread: Equipment to sell, buy, trade

User Info Menu

Default Equipment to sell, buy, trade

i have some things i would be willing to trade for drum equipment, or sell if you'ld like, one is a 30gb iPod video(white) and the other is anhp ipaq . if anyone's interested post something please!
    "Can't this wait 'til i'm old, can't I live while i'm young?"

User Info Menu

well whatcha asking for the ipod... money or equipment wise ...and where in the world are you?...the states or what?
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

hope you don`t mind me adding a comment ,i`ve got a tom for sale if anyone is interested .

i have a 10" stagg tom for sale .like new .20 quid plus post .in silver ...can be seen on my kit on the dumkits forum.

i`m in the uk .

dave
    Last edited by pinkfloyd; 11-16-2006 at 09:43 AM.

User Info Menu

not sure chiko, im in rochester,mn as my name dictates, haha but im not sure about equpiment im looking for anything really to add to my set, they go for around 299 but 200 would be more in the ballpark, it's full of about 3500 songs

User Info Menu

not sure chiko, im in rochester,mn as my name dictates, haha but im not sure about equpiment im looking for anything really to add to my set, they go for around 299 but 200 would be more in the ballpark, it's full of about 3500 songs

User Info Menu

lol ive been trying to get rid of a 10" tom...its birch with a chrome covering Pearl session ...i would sold it to pink but hes lives so far away...
    but i have no clue how much this tom ish worth...all i know ish i dont want it anymore ...but PM me if you want more specs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chiko
    lol ive been trying to get rid of a 10" tom...its birch with a chrome covering Pearl session ...i would sold it to pink but hes lives so far away...
    but i have no clue how much this tom ish worth...all i know ish i dont want it anymore ...but PM me if you want more specs
    Why??? Are 10" toms sounds bad or what?
    Please tell me all about it coz I'm planning to buy a fusion drum set.
    Thank you.

User Info Menu

u know selling an ipod with songs on it is illegal......in case anybody cares

User Info Menu

my bad cap't

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MoKu
    Thank you.
    10" toms sounds great .i`ve got a "full" kit i suppose you`ld call it .8,10,12,13,14,16,22 ,14 snare ....it depends what music you play if you`ld need a 10 or not really .i just like the look of a full kit and it gives you lots and lots of options .

dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MoKu
    Thank you.
    !0" toms do sound great. You probably would'nt use one if you are playing hard rock or metal, but they fit in well for most other types of music.
    If your buying a fusion kit, that will most likely be the size of the small tom on the kit. Here is an idea if your planning on expanding the size of your kit in a short period of time. Buy the regular rock sized kit and add the 8" and 10" toms afterwards. It costs less to buy smaller toms to add on. I did this with my kit and I saved Almost $200 by not buying the fusion kit and then adding the larger toms!
    Last edited by 1DrumBum; 11-17-2006 at 12:33 PM.
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum
    !0" toms do sound great. You probably would'nt use one if you are playing hard rock or metal, but they fit in well for most other types of music.
    If your buying a fusion kit, that will most likely be the size of the small tom on the kit. Here is an idea if your planning on expanding the size of your kit in a short period of time. Buy the regular rock sized kit and add the 8" and 10" toms afterwards. It costs less to buy smaller toms to add on. I did this with my kit and I saved Almost $200 by not buying the fusion kit and then adding the larger toms!

thanx exactley what i did !!

dave

User Info Menu

Lightbulb What is better?

Cool… But we already have a standard drum set "12 13 16 inch toms" in our band "Thrash Metal Band". But I was thinking about buying the fusion drum set and join it with the one we already have. So that way we could have Double Bass and 5 toms "10 12 13 14 16 inch" and 2 more cymbals and cymbal stands and some extra stuff… which will cost me about 600$ in total.

On the other hand if I bought 2 toms "10 11" it will cost like 200$ and another 200$ for the double bass pedal and about 300$ for cymbals and cymbal stands. Total of 700$...

But I'm not sure what is a better idea… So what do you think guys?
    Last edited by MoKu; 11-18-2006 at 03:10 PM.

User Info Menu

Very good idea Moku! You would also have a side snare that you could tune differently.

I prefer the double bass pedal myself where as a set of bass drums would take up way too much space. Most of the gigs that my band and I do don't have enough space for that size of setup.

Post some pics when you get it finished!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

LOL sure… Nothing fancy but why not…
    I think I'm gonna buy it on Thursday just to give it more time to think about and see the other guys opinions

User Info Menu

Okay… I'm getting the new fusion drum set tomorrow.
    I just can't wait
    Any comments?
    Wish me luck

User Info Menu

oh sorry i havent checked this thread...yea 10'' toms arnt bad...i just dont want mine..i feel like i need to downsize my kit and its the tom i play the least

User Info Menu

does anyone here have a 10" tom, preferably pearl/tama, thats like a dark blue they wanna get rid of? I wanna get a Deep blue Pearl Forum 10" for christmas, but if i could find a better deal thatd be nice.....
    TAMA//VIC FIRTH//EVANS//ZILDJIAN//SABIAN

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!1!11!!1!

User Info Menu

Okay guys I did it... It was an awesome idea… how and where can I post pics?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dyer_Maker
    does anyone here have a 10" tom, preferably pearl/tama, thats like a dark blue they wanna get rid of? I wanna get a Deep blue Pearl Forum 10" for christmas, but if i could find a better deal thatd be nice.....
    like i stated i have a pearl session thats up fer ll...but its chrome....so you'd have to redo the finish...

User Info Menu

Okay guys I posed the pics on this forum...
    Here is the link
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ted=1#post9731
    Hope u like it

User Info Menu

very sweet set!!!