Thread: Not in a band

User Info Menu

Default Not in a band

Are you in a band?

If not, why not?

User Info Menu

well i`m kinda in a band this kid mango i know like just found out i was a drummer and i`ve known him for 3 years and drumming for like more than 4 months it`s been proclaimed but we haven`t gotten to rehearse together werid thing is i know him way better now then i ever did we even hang out with my friends now weird but band practice should be hopefully next week man i work fast
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

User Info Menu

im in a ltl garage band.. we still dont have a name or anything but its just me and 3 guys. 2 guitars, -1 of those being a vocalist- and a bass
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I dont have anyone to start a band with. None of my mates play any instuments and i live in such a little town there is no point setting up an ad.

User Info Menu

im in a band as you all probably know, just a garage band tho

we're playing our third show tommorow

www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

Sorta...my brother and I make up music. he's guitar, I'm drums. I write songs for us, but hardly good enough for our music.
    "Music is always an experiment."

User Info Menu

...putting a new band together right now.

User Info Menu

We practice like three times a week. everyone gets along real well, and theyre some of the coolest people i ever met. were all sopomores in HS, and we all have spanish as social studies together, and thats interesting. were a 5 peice, with a vocal/lead gituar and vocal/bassit. we actually have 2 bassits, and 2 guitars, and me, the silly cracka on drums, just to see what we can do, and its always pretty cool.
    TAMA//VIC FIRTH//EVANS//ZILDJIAN//SABIAN

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!1!11!!1!

User Info Menu

hey! we're the same!!
    3x a week but we're juniors!!
    and were justa 4 piece band
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

yea, thats awesome! we should be a 4 peice, but our bassist, dan broke his hand in hockey. some guy started punching, and all i saw was dan pull his arm back, and as the other guy was takin off his helmet, it got stuck. dans fist came flying at the guy and hit his helmet. he broke his hand, and the helmet, so we had to bring in another bassit. dans got his cast off and we dont know what were gonna do with the other bassit. we might just experiment with him.

Our bands actually pretty funny tho, cuz we all dress in hollister and abercrombie and the lot, but we play the hardest metal youll probably ever hear from a bunch of sophomores. what kind of music do you guys write?
    TAMA//VIC FIRTH//EVANS//ZILDJIAN//SABIAN

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!1!11!!1!

User Info Menu

looking forward to joining a band.....gonna start auditioning :D

User Info Menu