Thread: guitar hero world tour?

User Info Menu

Default guitar hero world tour?

as most of you probably have heard, the new guitar hero is going to have drum that should kick rock band out of the water. are any of you guys getting it? how do guys feel drumming on a set with dots flying toward you? i would much rather playing on a real drum set because there are no boundaries or predetermined dots telling you what to hit. what u guys think? im planning on getting it because i heard you can upload songs and make your own tabs or just plain make your own songs. it should be fun!

User Info Menu

Default Re: guitar hero world tour?

This Guitar Hero WT isn't gonna have the drum adapter thing like Guitar Hero 2 did... Rumor has it there's a full electric drumset included with 5 drum pieces, a hi hat pad, and 3 cymbal pads.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Guitar Hero = a symbol of all that is wrong with our lazy-arsed society. . .
    And the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw. . .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by =^-..-^= View Post
    Guitar Hero = a symbol of all that is wrong with our lazy-arsed society. . .
    pfft, says the guy who cant play jordan ACOUSTICLY!
    lmao, just kidding, though i agree with you

if women don't find you handsome.
    they should atleast find you handy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat View Post
    This Guitar Hero WT isn't gonna have the drum adapter thing like Guitar Hero 2 did... Rumor has it there's a full electric drumset included with 5 drum pieces, a hi hat pad, and 3 cymbal pads.
    sweeeeet...i'll probably buy it to play at work.......nothin like real kits but they're entertaining, and its good practice for playing with a track...
    My Kit - Mapex Saturn 6 Pc., Iron Cobra Double Pedal, 14 Sabian HHX Evolution HH, 20 Avedis Ping Ride, Zildjian 16 Vintage Crash, Zildjian K 17 Thin Dry Crash, Sabian HHX Evolution 16 Crash, Evans Heads, Sennheiser Mikes

User Info Menu

you know if you could some how turn a game like this into a learning tool for drums. Would be pretty cool.

User Info Menu

iv seen some vids on it

the built in record your own songs section looked really good

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty101 View Post
    you know if you could some how turn a game like this into a learning tool for drums. Would be pretty cool.
    your right it totally would. i think its a good way to get (pardon my language) video game nerds into music if theyve never considered it before. i believe that these games in no way could ever sub for a real acoustic kit. but i think its just a cool idea for a game.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat View Post
    OK guys just to clear a few things up, there is one specific electric drumset you can buy that will be compatible, but its not the standard drums that will come with the game. Also the part about making your own songs was in the original plans for the game but they axed it about a month ago as it was going to restrict the release time even further than it already was.
    "You have to love music more then food. More than air. More than yourself."-The Wizard (August Rush)

I think I can realistically say that I will never be too old to laugh at a fart. Ever. -dave0549jv

If we give up, we will never know what we might have been. - Pastor Bob

DC Record for most users online at once! Be there or be square! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html
    RIP Frank