Thread: Does Santa Claus deliver Drumsets?

User Info Menu

Default Does Santa Claus deliver Drumsets?

Any you guys askin' for a new kit for Christmas?

User Info Menu

YES!!!

i have to share my kit with my stupid cousin who just started learning but hes always over to play it and my sister is always on hers so I feel the need for a new one just for me!!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Nah, just a new cymbal set
    "Music is always an experiment."

User Info Menu

yea im always asking for a new kit! but seriously all my christmas money i get from those aunts and uncles ish gunna go for a new kit or some new cymbals...i already had an advance loan to buy my new bass head
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Cool Does Santa Claus deliver Drumsets?

Didn't Tito Puente play timbales, man???

Would like to find a pair of timbales under the tree this year (they're the only Latin drums I don't have, and I'm starting to study them a bit more seriously than ever!). Also looking for Santa to put a heavy-duty motorcycle-style drum throne under the tree (those round ones can be brutal if you play seated...gives a whole new meaning to hard rock[s], bro')!

No way I'd put this in the Corrupt-A-Wish thread!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck