Thread: Well... A soundbyte then

User Info Menu

Default Well... A soundbyte then

Been goofin around again and thought I'd get some feedback from you good folks. Again, Bare in mind - I've got no business foolin with a guitar. Just wanted to try this out and see what the heck... I got the bright idea to try to run it thru the computer via soundforge... Shew! Dumb move... I chased the drum intro back and forth. And of course I didn't use any metronome, Soooo... I'm bouncin around a bit to keep up with the dummy playin guitar...
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7a...byte-908_music
    Q-Would you buy another one if it were stolen?
    A-Well yeah... But, I'd probly turn into a homicidal maniac first!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Well... A soundbyte then

From your description, I expected something a little more rough. I think you're a little hard on yourself, because thought you did a great job! WTG DBC!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Well... A soundbyte then

Hey PB-
    How are ya sir, Been awhile since we've run on each other here. Well, It's real difficult with the guitar part. I wish I had the ability to legitimately play a guitar. I just hack around with sound. Not to mention how the tempo is all over the place. Ya don't notice until it's time to lay in a drum track. Wow! I do thank you for your feedback!! I have a blast foolin with this stuff... Somethin different ya know-
    Last edited by drumrbychoice; 11-03-2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: spelling correction
    Q-Would you buy another one if it were stolen?
    A-Well yeah... But, I'd probly turn into a homicidal maniac first!