Thread: my band

User Info Menu

Default my band

I play guitar in this band, and my bud plays drums. We started with the name Necro, Inc. We are trying to think of a new name though. The band is still in the infancy stages, so we have time to come up with a name. my bud, and myself met at work in 1996, and i joined the band he was in at the time, called Necropolis, which was a hard grind style band. He sort of derived the name for our current band from that, but then him and i got to thinking that maybe when we record some music, we will make it the publishing name, like Necroinc productions or something like that. What him and i are doing now is melding all the different things we love, hard rock, metal, black metal, grind, doom, apocolyptic, etc. Trying to come up with ideas that are fresh and interesting. My bud used to want to do nothing but grindcore, but age has changed our perspectives on things. regardless, i hope we can make our ideas evolve into something great. Rejoining forces with my bud, and some fresh new talent has resparked my love i have always had for music.
    I play drums more for me than anything, but i love getting behind the kit and coming up with groove ideas.

User Info Menu

Default Re: my band

Welcome to Drum Chat PTD!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

welcome aboard.. Great people hang out here!!! -Les

User Info Menu

Welcome PTD!
    Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metallic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

Drummers can be very tempomental.....