Thread: Neil Peart

User Info Menu

Default Neil Peart

read today that rush is working on new material and peart is venturing into spiritual drumming of some sort.
    max

User Info Menu

sounds like peart

User Info Menu

He won't die! (just kidding)

User Info Menu

spiritual drumming...amazing
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

Default Neil Peart

what is spiritual drumming? what makes a style of drumming spiritual? I don't get that. Peart rocks and needs to take on an apprentice! Like one of us! Wouldn't that rock out loud?!
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Candlelight Chaos
    what is spiritual drumming? what makes a style of drumming spiritual? I don't get that. Peart rocks and needs to take on an apprentice! Like one of us! Wouldn't that rock out loud?!
    Get stoned outa ur face first and think that because you've got triple vision while your playing that your the hindu elephant God vishnu...or maybe not...

User Info Menu

wow all i have to say is wow
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.