Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THIS IS A BRAND NEW POST My RED HOT CYMBALS

User Info Menu

Default Re: THIS IS A BRAND NEW POST My ROJO CALIENTE CYMBALS

Man, that is such an impressive array of cymbals!!!! I hope you have good security at your casa!
    You have quality and quantity to say the least!
    And the videos: sick, sick, SICK as always!
    Pretty soon we won't be able to see you at all in the videos.

User Info Menu

SWD, as I said to you before, your playing is unique, and full of heart and passion.
    Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metallic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

Drummers can be very tempomental.....

User Info Menu

Does anyone remember the TV show "Home Improvement"?

Watching SWD behind all those cymbals was like Wilson peeking over the fence...
    Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metallic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

Drummers can be very tempomental.....

User Info Menu

WOW STICKS.. that is off the hook! alot like your playing! Very nice MI AMIGO. Lovin the Mapex saturns as well! muy mucho caliente! -Les

User Info Menu

Wow.

At first when I saw this thread I looked at the amount of cymbals, and saw a video. I went "oh man, he'll probably barely use half of those cymbals..."

Nope. If I'm ever half the drummer you are, I'll be happy. Rojo Caliente indeed. You have complete mastery over the drum set.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CycleDude View Post
    Does anyone remember the TV show "Home Improvement"?

Watching SWD behind all those cymbals was like Wilson peeking over the fence...
    HOLA como estas Mi amigo CYLEDUDE *CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST (CAT) within great awareness- Wisdom* YOUR HUMOR IS FANTASTIC amigo Love it GRACIAS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiacovaz View Post
    By the way it may just be me but i think its time for a little cleaning up in the back eh? But the one thing thats throwing me off is how you play your snare, why would you tilt it away?

Watch the DVD again and you will notice that stickswizzarddragon plays with the Traditional stick grip which requires a tilt in the snare drum. Matched grip is okay for power and thunder but, for subtlety and finesse in control and dynamics, traditional grip is the choice of Master players.
    oooh Frank, you are on shaky ground with the matched grip fraternity I think with that comment!! never a truer word spoken though!!!

Official cowbell hater.

User Info Menu

i wouldn't even be able to play with so many cymbals! i wouldn't know where to start! but i know you just rip up that drumkit when you get behind it dragon! thank you so much for the inspiration and the knowledge that you have of our art!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
    I gotta agree with rat, I was just watching the clipser vid and I liked the stick work on the snare and thought the double pedal work was a nice touch also .
    HOLA como estas Mi amigo GONEFISHIN Creative artistic open minded DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) within alot of WISDOM KNOWLEDGE **
    GRACIAS for your AWARE-NESS Your COMPLIMENTS amigo

User Info Menu

Very Nice Pics! Once again, your video demonstrates the magic you possess. I always look forward to your journeys, SWD. Very trance like, yet explosive with inner energy! Muchos Gracias Mi Hermano!! Tu eres Maestro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bassist learning drums View Post
    Very Nice Pics! Once again, your video demonstrates the magic you possess. I always look forward to your journeys, SWD. Very trance like, yet explosive with inner energy! Muchos Gracias Mi Hermano!! Tu eres Maestro!
    HOLA como estas mi amigo BASSIST LEARNING DRUMS CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED BASSIST///DRUMMER(GATO) within great aware-ness WISDOM KNOWLEDGE GRACIAS for your very aware soul of your ARTISTICMIND & PASSIONATE ARTISTIC SOUL *your compliments *GRACIAS

Larrysperf Guest

Just came home from my operation And watched all your vidios. I enjoyed them all stick. keep them coming

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Larrysperf View Post
    Just came home from my operation And watched all your vidios. I enjoyed them all stick. keep them coming
    HOLA Como estas Mi amiog LARRYPERF CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) within alot of aware-ness WISDOM
    KNOWLEDGE **GRACIAS for your AWARE COMPLIMENTS*AND I hope
    that your al-right from your OPERATION* amigo** GRACIAS

Larrysperf Guest

Default Re: THIS IS A BRAND NEW POST My RED HOT CYMBALS

Stick will you adopt me so I can have some. Just kidding love the cymbals & the vidios. What are you using to record & post them Thankssorry missed last thread Yes all went great. tried to play when I got home & was all over from the anastetic but was funny
    Last edited by Larrysperf; 11-22-2008 at 09:00 AM.

User Info Menu

Sweet array of cymbals man!
    Drums:
    A ???? jazz set ( yet to be discovered, it's debadged ) with a Tama singstar 10" tom, a 12", 13" and a 16" floor tom all with internal dampeners all held up by a tama power tower rack, a percussion plus 14" snare, a set of custom k high hats and a Ludwig Speed King bass drum pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by somekidwithanm4 View Post
    Sweet array of cymbals man!
    HOLA como estas Mi amiog SOMEKIDWITHANM4 Creative artistic
    open minded drummer artist (CAT) within alot of aware-ness KnowLedge Wisdom * Gracias for your Compliments**

User Info Menu

You're not getting "Cymbal - minded" on us now, are you SWD?
    There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...vaz/TheSet.jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiacovaz View Post
    You're not getting "Cymbal - minded" on us now, are you SWD?
    HOLA como estas Mi amiog FIACOVAZ *FRANK CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) within GREAT AWARE-NESS WISDOM KNOWLEDGE * FUNNY amigo Excellente' amigo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
    pink ???.......you must have been groggy , they're purple , and look very classy on a vintage set .
    Its a pinkish-purple.

Seriously sticks that was amazing. I love your cymbal setup. I have never seen you play before but I was extremely impressed. You truly are a sticks wizard! Amazing vids.
    "You have to love music more then food. More than air. More than yourself."-The Wizard (August Rush)

I think I can realistically say that I will never be too old to laugh at a fart. Ever. -dave0549jv

If we give up, we will never know what we might have been. - Pastor Bob

DC Record for most users online at once! Be there or be square! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html
    RIP Frank

User Info Menu

hey sticks, well at least you can't miss your cymbal! man, you really have a serious cymbal fetish don't ya! Really Cool! Now I sure know that I don't have enough cymbals. Where can I apply for "Donations by The great StickWizzardDragon!"
    • Crush Limited Reserve Wenge
    • DW Collectors
    • Sakae Pac-D
    • Roland TD-9
    • Zildjian K/A Cymbals
    • Crush, DW, Pork Pie, Trick Snares
    • MAY Sennheiser, Audio Technica Internal Mics
    • Gibraltar 9600 hardware
    • Protection Racket/RoadRunner Touring cases

User Info Menu

Wow SWD, cymbalicious! I love the pink drums

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearldrummer View Post
    hey sticks, well at least you can't miss your cymbal! man, you really have a serious cymbal fetish don't ya! Really Cool! Now I sure know that I don't have enough cymbals. Where can I apply for "Donations by The great StickWizzardDragon!"
    HOLA como estas PEARLDRUMMER Mi amigo CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) within alot of AWARE-ness WISDOM KNOWLEDGE **you can apply for DONATIONS AT the STICKS WIZZARD DRAGON INSTITUTION of the ANCIENT SPIRITUAL ANCIENT ART FORM**
    FUNNY amigo **SI I BEYOND AND BEYOND LOVE ROJO CALIENTE CYMBALS
    GRACIAS

User Info Menu

What i would give to have half of that collection Congrats sticks, its a wicked set up.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo42w View Post
    What i would give to have half of that collection Congrats sticks, its a wicked set up.
    HOLA como estas Mi amigo MASTER BLASTERSTEVO CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST(YOUNG-CAT) withinn ALOT of AWARE-NESS WISDOM KNOWLEDGE DOWN UNDER CAT* GRACIAS for your AWARE-NESS COMPLIMENTS amigo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by itchie View Post
    have you ever considered mounting the camera to your roof ....?
    HOLA como estas mi amigo ITCHIE CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN
    MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST*CAT& within alot of aware-ness WISDOM KNOWLEDG * Si I have *all within the FUTURE TIME AMIGO** GRACIAS