Thread: DW 9000 Series Double Bass Pedal Problem!

User Info Menu

Default DW 9000 Series Double Bass Pedal Problem!

Hey every1,i recently bought the DW 9002 series double bass pedals and well at the moment there rubbish!,i really cant get on with them..its suppose to be"factory set" to the best settings but its really crap i cant get no fast double bass action with it atall,my big dog double bass pedals were much better and i paid £100 for them! does any1 know how i can set these so there really fast? iv tried and iv tried and i just cant get on with them,my mates DW 7000 pedals kick my pedals arse and he aint tamperd with his,i feel like i been riped off lol,please help guys

cheers
    kage

User Info Menu

factory setting is never good. out of the box change all the settings then rearrange them, or set them to the same settings ,but a little tighter or looser,as your other pedals. patience is key, if all else fails exchange it, the next one might be better.
    GOD + Me= Awsome Drummer!

User Info Menu

The DW pedals have a TON of different adjustments on them...you just have to keep tweaking the adjustments till you find what you like.....and, you bought a kick pedal without trying it first????

User Info Menu

yeah i bought it offline lol,bad mistake i guess bt the only music shop decent enough to sell gd quality pedals is cranes in cardiff n at the time i didnt have the time to get up there,i looked up some reviews onit and just bought it,shuda got some cobra's lol

User Info Menu

Well, I use DW pedals....but because i tried them and liked them...if I had liked Cobras, i would have bought them....so let this be a lesson to you, lol...but, just keep tweaking the adjustments, i'm sure you'll find your "sweet spot" eventually.

User Info Menu

I hate stuff which comes with a lot of adjustments.
    I think I'm gonna go for the 7000 series than the 5000 just for that!

Sometimes u have to go with simple stuff.

User Info Menu

keep tweekin' the 9002 pedals are smokin fast... fastest pedals out there next to axis and trick.