Thread: iPod Music

User Info Menu

Default iPod Music

Hey I have a video iPod but for a while I couldnt get iTunes to work, but now I just got it to work and I was just thinking WOW i can go download music now but Im drawing a blank on what I want to get.. Any ideas? Name some artists. Im into stuf like aerosmith and ac/dc and zepplin and stuf like that but I dont have much of it on my iPod yet. Any ideas?
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

i don't have an ipod.. and my computer is too slow to download music... :(
    i can't think of anything you might like cuz i like modern rock.. green day, my chemical romance.. stuff like that. but my very favorite "old" song is bob segar's old time rock and roll. i love that song..
    I Someone With Autism!

User Info Menu

Hey Drummerchick,
    Just realized you're a "Senior Member" now. Congrats girl!

User Info Menu

so far ive bought a bunch of ozzy osbourne, some metallica, 3 songs from breaking benjamin, (lol thx to 13drummer), some queen, and I looked for Rush and Journey *Dont stop beleivin!* but they didnt have them on iTunes!! whatsup with that??
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

What about some Jimi Hendrix Experience, Pantera (I doubt it), System of a Down, RHCP, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, maybe even Pual Simon or The Temptaions (love em)

I really doubt it, but pull harder on the strings of your martyr, by trivium?

I actually hate trivium, but i like that song!
    TAMA//VIC FIRTH//EVANS//ZILDJIAN//SABIAN

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!1!11!!1!

User Info Menu

I already have a lot of Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Temptations and Black Sabbath but ill search for jimi hendrix, pantera, rhcp, and paul simon. and that song by trivium. lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Which BB songs did you get? Also try for some Foo Fighters and Creed.
    "Music is always an experiment."

User Info Menu

Thin Lizzy!

User Info Menu

...aren't they...old?
    "Music is always an experiment."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnysimmo
    Thin Lizzy!
    yea!! Thin Lizzy!...get "the Emerald"!

but as for the fact that itunes dont have some of the songs your looking for you migt wanna try limewire or frostwire and just download the songs off them and transfer them over to itunes... drag and drop...^.^
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

i have a lot of creed and a ltl bit of foo fighters but i could always use more so ill work on that and definately some thin lizzy !!!
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

drummonkey Guest

wat no alice copper........