Please see pictures of set in my album: http://www.drumchat.com/album.php?albumid=89
Sorry in advance for the long post.
1) Should I put the white dot heads back on the batter side of the toms and keep the oringinal snare head on for the sake of restoration just get new heads all around?
2) I want to get a new reso head for the bass drum. Is it possible to get one with Rogers logo on it? (I love the retro look with the drummers intials like the Buddy Rich type look).
3)I have to replace the snare wires on the Dynasonic. I've seen the Puresound wires made for this drum - I'm guessing that is the way to go? Any instructions or recommendations on changing the wires?
4) A few of the tension lug screws (is that what they are called?) on the toms have lost their chrome and look almost rusty. Can I just go to a music store and buy replacements or are they special to the make and year?
5) You can see the Rogers badge on the bass drum was put on upside down. Would that be hard to fix and would it be worth it? Are they glued on? I wouldn't want to wreck the badge or the finish of the drum.

That's all for now - I really appreciate your help.