Thread: John Dolmayan / Brandon Saller

User Info Menu

Post John Dolmayan / Brandon Saller

What do you guy think about John Dolmayan (System of a Down) and Brandon Saller (Vocals/Drums, Atreyu)? Something about the two of them really inspires me, but i cant put my finger on what it is tho. I also think its really cool how Brandon can sing very well and still play his kit. does anybody else here like them, or feel inspired by them?
    TAMA//VIC FIRTH//EVANS//ZILDJIAN//SABIAN

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!1!11!!1!

User Info Menu

oh yeah....they both have unique styles of playing...i saw both bands at Ozzfest this year and loved both of them...

User Info Menu

yea, i heard a couple of times that SOAD shoots up on crap loads of Heroin before they play big shows. It helps them not be so nervous, and gives them more energy. I personally think the drug crap is stupid and ridiculous, but if it helps them, whatever.
    TAMA//VIC FIRTH//EVANS//ZILDJIAN//SABIAN

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!1!11!!1!

User Info Menu

i kinda doubt that...they put on on heck of a show and usually when your on heroin your show sux cuz your not reall fully their.....at least that's what heroin did to the lead singer of Pantera....after he got into heroin his performance began to really suck....but i dunno...i guess maybe everbody reacts differently to drugs...who knows...

User Info Menu

John has been one of my favorite drummers since i hit the metalside of the music sence...used to listen to country all the time...but... ive drawn alot on his style of playing...he one of those drummer i wish i could sound like...and brandon i cant belive him its crazy cause he sings and he plays...sure i can talk while playing and sing some but singing consistently and playing good at the same time inst my forte
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit