Thread: Expanding my playing

User Info Menu

Default Expanding my playing

Hey all,
    I really want to expand my playing, get diffrent picthed instruments. I think I'm going to get a set of bongos and congos in the future. But what else is there?
    -Fred

User Info Menu

Default Re: Expanding my playing

Quote Originally Posted by Fredr View Post
    Hey all,
    I really want to expand my playing, get diffrent picthed instruments. I think I'm going to get a set of bongos and congos in the future. But what else is there?
    -Fred
    HOLA como estas Mi amigo FREDR CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) FORSURE DO IT get those MANO TAMBORES
    HAND DRUMS it will only ENHANCE your already Creative artistic PASSIONATE SOUL**within great new dimensions amigo GRACIAS

User Info Menu

Depending on how expansive you want to be, there are so many different percussion instruments out there. Look for things that will interest you. Also, if you are going to get into bongos and congas, make sure you get a lot of music that supports them. It will both open your mind to them and help your drum kit playing. Good Luck, Brother!

User Info Menu

Timbales are a good add to the drumset... the LP matadors are fairly reasonable and sound great.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STICKSWIZZARDDRAGON View Post
    HOLA como estas Mi amigo FREDR CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) FORSURE DO IT get those MANO TAMBORES
    HAND DRUMS it will only ENHANCE your already Creative artistic PASSIONATE SOUL**within great new dimensions amigo GRACIAS
    Thanks Sticks! I'll start looking into them. What do you suggest?

Depending on how expansive you want to be, there are so many different percussion instruments out there. Look for things that will interest you. Also, if you are going to get into bongos and congas, make sure you get a lot of music that supports them. It will both open your mind to them and help your drum kit playing. Good Luck, Brother!

With the band I'm in. We really wanna start chaning up the styles on some of our songs you know? And I've always wanted to get some bongos and congos.

-Fred

User Info Menu

Thanks Sticks! I'll start looking into them. What do you suggest?

With the band I'm in. We really wanna start chaning up the styles on some of our songs you know? And I've always wanted to get some bongos and congos.

-Fred
    HOLA como estas FREDR CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) within alot of aware-ness WISDOM KNOWLEDGE I use LP's
    ** they really are rojo calinete **GRACIAS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STICKSWIZZARDDRAGON View Post
    HOLA como estas FREDR CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED DRUMMER ARTIST(CAT) within alot of aware-ness WISDOM KNOWLEDGE I use LP's
    ** they really are rojo calinete **GRACIAS
    Alright thanks!

User Info Menu

Alright thanks!
    HOLA como estas Mi amigo FREDR **CREATIVE aRTISTIC OPEN MINDED drummer & MANOS TAMBORES ARTIST (CAT) within
    alot of aware-ness WISDOM KNOWLEDG ANY TIME amigo DE NADA