Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tell your drumset

User Info Menu

Default tell your drumset

tama superstar but with cb bass drum. gooid quality though
    max

User Info Menu

Cool

I've got a custom kit: DW mahogany shells with a custom wine red satin finish. All hand assembled by a guy in Arizona.

The cool thing is the entire kit packs inside of itself. Each Shell opens with 'flight case' latches and packs in side the next.

I've got a bass drum case and a snare case.. That's it!

User Info Menu

Unhappy I likes me some drums

I got a Pearl Export Series in the crome color with Zildjian Titanum cymbols. i also have an Iron Cobra Doubble Bass Pedal. i love her, she is amazing!!!!
    -Chance S.
    -I Live My Life By Psalms 150:5

User Info Menu

The Iron Cobras are nice. And they seem to continually get better.

User Info Menu

Ya man, i have tryed out a lot of Doubble Bass pedals, and i loved the cobra's ever scence i played the first hit.
    -Chance S.
    -I Live My Life By Psalms 150:5

User Info Menu

how do you guys feel about dw double bass pedals?
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

I have a 6 pc. Mapex M series with a mixture of Sabian and Zildjian Cymbals, and a pearl double bass pedal. and my other kit is Roland V-tour set which I use the same pedal on depending on the gig location.
    And DW has a vey good double bass pedal, still like the Iron cobra the best though, when I can afford to buy it!

User Info Menu

typical kit, tama star classic all maple, man i love it... playing Zildjian A customs, sound great!!!! next addition a racking system and learning to play double bass.... check out www.onesize.org

keep drummin!

User Info Menu

well i have a pearl fourm with Zildjian K custom crash 16inch. and a 20inch ride... but my best thing is my marching snare a pearl FX 13inch With a Kevelar head (dont know how to spell it but o well).

User Info Menu

Pearl "world series" 5 piece in black lacquer...looks like they're wet... beautiful. Two Zildjian (genuine Turkish cymbals, made in USA) crashes 16" & 18", a Zildgian 20" rock ride & cowbell. 22" bass & black Remo pin stripe heads.
    Last edited by Boo; 04-22-2006 at 12:04 AM.

User Info Menu

I have a pacific 6 piece. 10" timbale',12",14" rack toms, and 18" floor tom, zildjian cymbals and a gibralter curved double bass drum rack with a axis longboard double pedal, Alesis DM5 drum module triggering my bass drum.
    My snare is a 13" steel picolo(awesome for blast beats). I also have a 12" maple sidsnare I occasionaly throw on the kit. Allows me to keep 4/4 while I blast beat ala' Derek Rody.
    Last edited by Drumvistator; 04-20-2006 at 12:27 AM.

User Info Menu

12 piece kit: Slingerland 7 piece (12", 13", 14", 15" concert toms, 16" floor tom, 5 1/2 x 14" metal snare), Remo Roto-toms (6", 6", 8", 10"), Tama Camco double bass pedal, Cymbals: Sabian 14" AA Sizzle hats, Paiste 2000 8" splash, old "Paiste Ludwig standard" 14" crash, Paiste 404 16" crash, Paiste 404 20" ride, Paiste 3000 16" china, Lyon 12" china, Lyon 14" china, Percussion: LP ice bell, LP cowbell, sleigh bells, LP tamborine, OM chimes, Remo 10" Spoke
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

wow.
    haha
    bravo metal drummer
    When drummers are away from their instruments, which is quite often, they often resort to air drumming. Although often distracting to others, playing air drums provides drummers with a mental practice session that can help a great deal.

User Info Menu

2 chinas, an ice bell, a spoke... damn!
    max

User Info Menu

metal drummer...post a pic of your set
    max

User Info Menu

actually, it's 3 chinas; 12, 14, & 16".

User Info Menu

I can't get my pics up here. They're too big (115kb - 168kb). I have them at "photobucket", but I'm still having trouble. Can anyone explain the steps to me?

User Info Menu

I have a 9 peice kit Tama Superstar SK with 8" 10" 12" 13" rack toms, 14" and 16" floor toms with a 14x16 snare and 2 22" kicks with Iron Cobra pedals with all Zildjian cymbols and a custom built Gibraltar rack around the kit

User Info Menu

I have a crazy kit! CB MX series 12", 13", and 16" toms and 22" bass. Ludwig 14" x 6.5" Vistalite snare. Roland TD-8 module with 5 PD-80R mesh heads and 4 PD-7 cymbal triggers. Pearl double bass pedal. 6 Paiste cymbals (14", 16", and 18" crashes, 20" ride, 14" china, and 10" splash). Zildjian 14" hihats on a Tama stand. The whole thing is on a custom Gibraltar rack. The acoustics are mic'd and the whole thing runs through a 1200 watt PA with 15"s.

User Info Menu

5 piece PDP CX series (blue onyx) with zildjian new beat HH , 22" A ride and 3 zildjian titanium crashes 14,16,18 Pearl single pedal. 5 piece mic kit from samson

5 piece tama imperial star (black) with concert toms (no heads on bottoms) from early 80's ,pearl pedal and pearl 18 crash, saluda 16 crash, UFIP hats.
    Last edited by Dave; 06-12-2006 at 07:57 PM.
    Rock Till Ya Drop

User Info Menu

5 piece Gretsch Nighthawk (wine red), 20" bass drum, 10 & 12" mounted toms, 14" snare, 14" floor tom, 14" Baskin HH, 14" Baskin Crash, 20" Sabian Ride, Pacific Double Bass Drum Pedal... for all of you that don't know who Baskin is its just a small company thats not on the internet their crapy cymbals but i got them with the set... to poor to buy new ones right now
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

Mapex Pro-m double bass.. 22" kick 12",13" rack toms and 16" floor tom 14" snare... eavns g2 heads. 18" a custome crash 21" A sweet ride ( Love it Sounds great) 14' paragon ( yes sabian ) hats switching to the a custome mastersounds soon i hope..
    MAPEX - ZILDJIAN - VIC FIRTH

User Info Menu

birch pearl session studio 5 piece black fade to teal..****ty stock crash and hats, sabian B8 Pro ride.....planning on upgrading hats to z customs and gettin a double bass along with *** loads of new cymbals......nothin 2 special, but it gets the job done..for now at least
    Top 10 Reasons to Date a Drummer:
    1. Our coordination is incredible.
    2. We can keep any tempo you want.
    3. No matter what speed we go, we can make it good.
    4. No matter how tired we are, we always finish the job.
    5. We can follow the lead, or take it.
    6. We love to bang.
    7. No objections to performing in front of an audience.
    8. We know how to handle our sticks.
    9. We know the best spots to hit.
    10. By the time we’re done, you’ll be cheering for more.

User Info Menu

i would like to see a pic of ur set, im interested in the color

User Info Menu

Heres My Kit:
    Attached Images Attached Images