Thread: DIY Electric M Birch

User Info Menu

Default DIY Electric M Birch

User Info Menu

Default Re: DIY Electric M Birch

Say it ain't so 2slow! You turned those beautiful Mapex Honey Amber M Birch acoustic drums into an e-kit!

Just had to give you a little ribbing. What happened to the blue kit?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

It's acoustic again and I may sell those puppies ! Wanted a 6 piece for the conversion just been putting it off .

User Info Menu

I've had this set finished for 10 days now and it is a blast...I love it, my wife loves it, my kids love it, my neigbors love it !! I was rockin today with some Brownsville Revival thru the headphones . My kids were playing with their friends and came into the drum room several times while Brownsville and I were jammin as did my wife and everybody was happy !! It is great to practice in the music vs on the music !! But it's been several weeks now without playing out and I will admit I'm kinda jonesin to play the maples again ! But anyway this is a great set to keep up the old chops with I've only got 2 speeds anymore slow and slower so I need to work out !

Larrysperf Guest

2 slow your sick call a doctor, lol they are great lookin set whats that cant here you power must be out lol. NUFF SAID