Thread: What Can I Use To Practice Drumming To?

User Info Menu

Default What Can I Use To Practice Drumming To?

I see alot of these guys drumming on youtube and some seem to be drumming to song tracks without the drums in them on a game like guitar hero. If this is so, can someone please tell me what equipment(including game console I would need, or, how else I can get popular rock song tracks without the drums and what equipment would be necessary. Any ideas on finding a way to do something along these lines, or better, would be much appreciated!

User Info Menu

Default Re: What Can I Use To Practice Drumming To?

Quote Originally Posted by johnj10mm View Post
    I see alot of these guys drumming on youtube and some seem to be drumming to song tracks without the drums in them on a game like guitar hero. If this is so, can someone please tell me what equipment(including game console I would need, or, how else I can get popular rock song tracks without the drums and what equipment would be necessary. Any ideas on finding a way to do something along these lines, or better, would be much appreciated!
    Don't laugh but I use a $37.00 Wal Mart Kareoke Playing machine. I put in my favorite CD and place the mic back inside my Cajon. I turn up a little reverb echo effect and away I go!
    LP Matador Quinto and Conga w/stands and matching Matador Bongos.

"Middle age is when you still believe you'll feel better in the morning."

User Info Menu

Default Re: What Can I Use To Practice Drumming To?

John, this might help you:

Music Without Drums

All you need is a CD player or DVD player.