Thread: Latest addition Lp's

User Info Menu

Default Latest addition Lp's

Hey everyone, I just picked these up today. Their old school classics. Not sure if you can call them vintage but the inside says 1986. The heads need to be replaced on both and there's more than a few nicks on them but no cracks. The pics here make them look better than they really are. Not sure if the heads are original but I've never seen Lp's with heads from Venezuela. I'm gonna take them all apart and start from scratch.
    I'll have pics when I'm done.
    Keep On Jammin Everyone
    L4C
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Default Re: Latest addition Lp's

Maybe not "vintage" as, say, anything prior to 1970, but IMHO, those late-70s and early-80s LPs are the benchmark for many a tumbadero who started out back then. They look pretty good as they sit, and I can't wait to hear how they sound when you get them put back together, bro'...

Jammin' with ya, man!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck