Thread: Practice Pads

User Info Menu

Default Practice Pads

Anyody use one ? When I was growing up, I practiced on one constantly. If I wasn't at my kit, I was practicing my double stroke roll and other rudiments until they were perfect...or as close as a country boy could get!
    Last edited by Boo; 05-01-2006 at 10:37 PM.

User Info Menu

i used one starting out....but now if im not at my kit i just beat on the desk or my stearing wheel while im driving...yikes...ppl always look at me funny

User Info Menu

The real feel pad is my favorite for years. I use it on a snare stand.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

i've nvr heard of that what is the diff in a real feel pad and a normal prac pad?

User Info Menu

The real feel just feels better. I guess it's how they make the rubber playing surface. A lot of drummers became hooked on it because it felt far better than the other pads on the market. Of course there are a lot of copy cats out there now. You can probably find a pad that feels equally as good without spending quite as much money.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

.....i c....

User Info Menu

ever tried billy hyde natural rebound pad
    theyre good

User Info Menu

mm i used to have one but now i pretty much bang on everything if im not at my set..

lol i always drive my teacher crazy at school cuz i have 2 drumstick pens from drumbum and i ALWAYS play on my desk
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lezzledrummer
    mm i used to have one but now i pretty much bang on everything if im not at my set..

lol i always drive my teacher crazy at school cuz i have 2 drumstick pens from drumbum and i ALWAYS play on my desk

Sweet!!!
    Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

User Info Menu

I have one but don't use it often, and I should probably start using it more often because I'm a little weak on my left handed buzz

User Info Menu

I like to use buckets!

User Info Menu

I still need to gt one. For the time being i just practice with my sticks on a desk or on my knees, can get painfull after a while though.