Thread: On a mission...

User Info Menu

Default On a mission...

I'm tired of not being able to do rudiments, so my new years resolution is to be able to do every rudiment possible. I'm tired of procrastnating!! I'm making list and checking off what I can do. I can do single stroke roll, parradidle, flam and I'm not sure what else.

What should I put on my list?

Thanks,
    Fred

User Info Menu

Default Re: On a mission...

You have 5 days to learn 37 rudiments!!! Put that new snare to use!!! Look up rudiments at Drum Bum for the list, if you need to! Looks like your Myspacin' days are over for the year!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bassist learning drums View Post
    You have 5 days to learn 37 rudiments!!! Put that new snare to use!!! Look up rudiments at Drum Bum for the list, if you need to! Looks like your Myspacin' days are over for the year!
    37!!! Okay maybe not in 5 days! But I just got back from playing! Where Can I find the rudiments on drumbum?

User Info Menu

Hey Fred!

As posted on another thread by Drummer: www.drumrudiments.com
    Why do psychics have to ask you your name? And how come you never heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

User Info Menu

i believe it also has video examples of each if i remember correctly

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Norske View Post
    Hey Fred!

As posted on another thread by Drummer: www.drumrudiments.com
    I like that site!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fredr View Post
    I'm tired of not being able to do rudiments, so my new years resolution is to be able to do every rudiment possible. I'm tired of procrastnating!! I'm making list and checking off what I can do. I can do single stroke roll, parradidle, flam and I'm not sure what else.
    Congrats Fred. That's the right attitude. If you follow it through, you will start seeing amazing "luck" come your way!

User Info Menu

So, this is what I'm doing by next year this date. I will have learned as many rudiments as possible, and finished the buddy rich book!