Thread: X-mas Gifts???

User Info Menu

Default X-mas Gifts???

Hey, I'm a day late, but Merry Christmas to everyone, hope everyone had a safe holiday!! So I know everyone got some new toys under the tree, lets hear what you got...

I got $150 gift card to guitar center and just bought 2 new conga bags. They are Kaces brand, nice thick padding, 2 regular handles and backpack straps, casters, and a little tool pocket. They were the only option they had at the store, but I'm very happy with the quality and they fit my congas very well. I had about $20 left over on my card but couldn't really find anything I needed, plus they were busy as hell and I was ready to get out of there, so I'll find something else later.

User Info Menu

Default Re: X-mas Gifts???

Cool stuff! But there is a thread about this so add your loot!!
    DW - PEARL - PDP - ZILDJIAN - EVANS - VIC FIRTH

Click for Gear Pics!

DW Collector's Series - Blue Glass - 10, 12, 14, 16, 23
    Pearl Session Custom - Green Burst - 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 22
    PDP CX Maple - Red Glass - 12, 14, 16, 24

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigLifer View Post
    If we had centerfolds for drums,that kit would be in one of them!

User Info Menu

Default Re: X-mas Gifts???

Quote Originally Posted by Gretschhead View Post
    Hey, I'm a day late, but Merry Christmas to everyone, hope everyone had a safe holiday!! So I know everyone got some new toys under the tree, lets hear what you got...

I got $150 gift card to guitar center and just bought 2 new conga bags. They are Kaces brand, nice thick padding, 2 regular handles and backpack straps, casters, and a little tool pocket. They were the only option they had at the store, but I'm very happy with the quality and they fit my congas very well. I had about $20 left over on my card but couldn't really find anything I needed, plus they were busy as hell and I was ready to get out of there, so I'll find something else later.
    Nice, My nephew gave me a new Lp cowbell, really cool. I do like what you got, those Kaces bags are perfect! I only have one. My Geo's gold rims got all scratched up from those top load bags. The zippers inside really did a job on the gold plating. I only use the Kaces bag for my tumba which is still flawless. I'll get more soon after I recover from the aftermath of the holidays.
    L4C