Thread: What asking price for my set

User Info Menu

Default What asking price for my set

I am forced to sell my practice set since I have moved into a condo. I was wondering if you guys could give me a good asking price for it. Here is a link to it:

Pearl Export Kit

Thanks,
    Keith

User Info Menu

very nice set. looks a little too expensive for me right now.

User Info Menu

I would say from what i see in the pics,try 4000.00

User Info Menu

naw, not that much since they are exports. 4k would be fairly expensive for a used masters kit of that size. i would start any bidding at 1k. usd. they look very nice. elx finishes are sweet for an intermediate kit.. you might even get up to 1.400-1.500 if you find the right buyer. i would be happy with that for a practice kit. if these are still around after christmas i might have to hit you up.

User Info Menu

yea...1000 sounds good cause you can buy kits only slightly smaller then that for about 1400 USD so i'dask for 1000-1200 as a starting price..or you could always move out...
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

umm.......there's absolutely no place else you can set them up/play them? I sure as hell wouldnt sell any of my kits.....unless of course i got a new one, but still....no friends with a garage or basement??
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    i would be happy with that for a practice kit. if these are still around after christmas i might have to hit you up.
    I will keep you in mind. I am not in a great hurry to sell them and I would like them to goto someone that will use and enjoy them

Keith

User Info Menu

Hey, I'd sell them for at least $1200-1400 if I just never got meh new kit I grab it up since it would be awesome for my sunroom as a practice kit or something.

User Info Menu

Well I have decieded to ebay it. If anyone is interested, he is the link:

Pearl Ebay Link

Keith

User Info Menu

Do those shipping costs count for Europe too? -I guess not (I read the entire article ), but what di you think it would cost shipping them to europe?-
    And is everything shown on the pictue included?
    Look like a brilliant deal to me, I'm kinda intrested
    Last edited by Bafke; 12-18-2006 at 08:50 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bafke
    Do those shipping costs count for Europe too? -I guess not (I read the entire article ), but what di you think it would cost shipping them to europe?-
    And is everything shown on the pictue included?
    Look like a brilliant deal to me, I'm kinda intrested
    PM sent

Keith

User Info Menu

damn man, i wish you could wait till jan. or feb.

User Info Menu

might be around in jan. after all....0 bids. my guess would be becuz they are a little older than 3yo. as listed) that is an earlier model elx. still a nice kit.
    i will make an offer in a few weeks. you wont have to ship either, im just state away. this is a perfect gigging setup for me. as it looks similar to my natural maple oldskool masters kit.

User Info Menu

With the Pearl Export series rumoured to be discontinued soon, you might have somewhat of a rarity

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    might be around in jan. after all....0 bids. my guess would be becuz they are a little older than 3yo. as listed) that is an earlier model elx. still a nice kit.
    i will make an offer in a few weeks. you wont have to ship either, im just state away. this is a perfect gigging setup for me. as it looks similar to my natural maple oldskool masters kit.
    Well if they do not sell, I will shoot you an email/PM the first of the year. So far they have 39 people watching. I am hoping one or two will byte here in the last day.

Keith

User Info Menu

yup, looks like ya got about what i thought ya would, i would have been able to buy em this next week. oh well, back to the original plan....to buy a new gretsch catalina birch 7 pc. to gig with. btw i dig the yamaha rebuild kit.