Thread: Just beatin on stuff.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Default Re: Just beatin on stuff.

Very cool Little Roober! With a little metronome work, you'll really have it going on! The one thing I'd like to ask is how you decided to hold your stick at the very end?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Nice kit, LR.

Is your band Unnecessary Motivation? I watched some of the originals and they are good. The crowd liked them which is a great indicator. Good luck!
    Signature here

Larrysperf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Very cool Little Roober! With a little metronome work, you'll really have it going on! The one thing I'd like to ask is how you decided to hold your stick at the very end?
    Ditto NUFF SAID

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    If you're talking about my right hand, I think it was slipping and I was holding about and inch of it at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Nice kit, LR.

Is your band Unnecessary Motivation? I watched some of the originals and they are good. The crowd liked them which is a great indicator. Good luck!
    Yea, that's my band. We've been playing together for almost a year.

Thanks guys!