Thread: New Years Eve In Nor Cal

User Info Menu

Default New Years Eve In Nor Cal

Come see Jam'n Jimmy play with Big Booty Bob & The Backside Kickers on New Years Eve at the Cellar Door in Lodi, Ca. Check website for details.
    http://lodicellardoor.com/#template=events

User Info Menu

Cool Re: New Years Eve In Nor Cal

Let us know how it turned out, RD!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Default Re: New Years Eve In Nor Cal

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro View Post
    Let us know how it turned out, RD!
    Turned out very well, thanks. Good crowd. Not too many drunks. The boys played well. Staying up all night sucks, though. For me, anyway.

ThePloughman Guest

Drat, I missed this.

And stayed home.

I would have showed up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris View Post
    Turned out very well, thanks. Good crowd. Not too many drunks. The boys played well. Staying up all night sucks, though. For me, anyway.
    Glad to hear it went well. Last New Year's Eve show we played was the turn of the millenium. The band was KAOS! back then (and for a long time before) so we called the show Y2KAOS! Aren't we so original

We haven't played out regularly in a while, but we're going to start again, and I'd love to play New Year's. We also played a cool Halloween gig back in the day. We came out in Executioner's Masks as a joke. They were cheap felt one's and it was ridiculously hot in those things. Had to take mine off after about 5 minutes of playing.
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

Come see Jam'n Jimmy play with Big Booty Bob & The Backside Kickers on New Years Eve at the Cellar Door in Lodi, Ca. Check website for details.
    http://lodicellardoor.com/#template=events
    HOLA como estas Mi amigo ROADDEBRIS CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED ARTIST(CAT) within GREAT AWARE-NESS WISDOM KNOWLEDGE**VERY COOL so HOW did THE GIG GO AMIGO**GRACIAS

User Info Menu

Cool Re: New Years Eve In Nor Cal

They kicked some backside, eh?
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro View Post
    They kicked some backside, eh?
    Hehe!