Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,726 to 1,731 of 1731

Thread: Tama Drums Discussion

User Info Menu

Default Re: Tama Drums Discussion

OH LOL....Trust me I am there myself bud!
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

I don’t like the quick-lock mounts either. I know they’re supposed to move around to maximize resonance, but I prefer everything to be more stationary.
    Sam
    Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute|Tama Starclassic Birch|Tama Starclassic Birch Bubinga (2 kits)|Yamaha Power V|1962 Slingerland |Snares: Sonor S-Class Pro, Yamaha Recording Custom brass, Starphonic aluminum, SLP G-Maple, Tama Fat Spruce, SLP Bubinga, Black Magic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fpmr96a View Post
    I don’t like the quick-lock mounts either. I know they’re supposed to move around to maximize resonance, but I prefer everything to be more stationary.
    Yeah I get it, I was against them for the longest time and would not even consider them but after gigging this kit twice now I am sooo happy to have them.
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    Yeah I get it, I was against them for the longest time and would not even consider them but after gigging this kit twice now I am sooo happy to have them.
    I loved them from the start. TAMA just ran out of finishes I like and I found Yamaha. LOL
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    I loved them from the start. TAMA just ran out of finishes I like and I found Yamaha. LOL
    Which is odd because out of the major manufacturers I think Yamaha has the least amount of color options for most of their kits. The RC are great but color choices are meh, I dont think the Hybrids or Oaks have more than 4 choices.
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    Which is odd because out of the major manufacturers I think Yamaha has the least amount of color options for most of their kits. The RC are great but color choices are meh, I dont think the Hybrids or Oaks have more than 4 choices.
    Totally agree. They leave a lot to be desired in their finishes. Very disappointing.
    Signature here