Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,476 to 1,484 of 1484

Thread: Yamaha Drums discussion

User Info Menu

Default Re: Yamaha Drums discussion

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    ^Very stunning kit!
    Thank you. Just a shame I hardly ever get to play it :( My gigging/touring kit is the Pearl.

9Y0A5974 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    The Varukers.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevaruka View Post
    Thank you. Just a shame I hardly ever get to play it :( My gigging/touring kit is the Pearl.

9Y0A5974 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    A vision of heaven. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I was able to score a 14x14 floor tom for my MCAN kit. The new 14" floor is actually a birch drum but it matches so I'm happy with it. I've finally found a way to incorporate a double bass pedal in my setup, not that I had really been trying that hard. I had played DB back in my middle school days but through out high school, college and beyond I could never get the hats where I need them with the other pedal there. So by moving the slave pedal to the left of the hats I've found something I can actually live with. With having the slave on the left I can actually use my toe on the hats and heel on the DB and use both together, which is another reason I abandoned DB a long time ago, it just didn't fit in with my style of playing but this seems to be working for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Sweet!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Exotic Matter, wow that's a beautiful kit

User Info Menu

Very nice kit Exotic Matter!

User Info Menu

I just worked out a deal with a guy from England for a floating 15x13 floor tom for my kit!!
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 8pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini | 55 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    I just worked out a deal with a guy from England for a floating 15x13 floor tom for my kit!!
    Nice your kit is awesome, as Don Henley would say, building the perfect beast

User Info Menu

after this floor tom I think I'm done with the Yamaha.
    The only thing I want to do in the future for it is swap out the Gibraltar rack for a Yamaha hex rack.
    But that is going to be costly and not on the highest of my priorities
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 8pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini | 55 Snare drums and growing!