Thread: left handed drummers

User Info Menu

Default left handed drummers

does anyone in here play left handed?? i don't switch my drums around but i play w/ my left hand on hi-hat and right on snare
    holla

User Info Menu

i can in a pinch but i prefer to keep it right handed

User Info Menu

I'm a lefty, but I play cross-handed, so my left hand is on the snare and my right is on the hats.
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

i m a lefty....i reverse the kit and play cross....left on hats and right on snare

User Info Menu

I'm full lefty, my set is total oppiste of what 90% of the world (right handed people) play and so when ever I play somewhere I always have to change around the cymbals, snare, toms.. the whole works.. But I can usually get it done in 5 minutes not with a 7 piece kit with 5 cymbals. All down to a scieience

User Info Menu

My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Hey I've been a lefty all my life! Switch the kit to the configuration that fits you best.. Cool part about drums..they are universal! Good luck finding a lefty double kick pedal (lol) The only company that made them was DW (a few years back) needless to say my lefty double kick is like GOLD to me... But hey ya know what they say about lefties...We are in our right frame of minds!!!!

User Info Menu

I'm a lefty; play with a right handed set up so I have open handed right arm on the snare and left on the hi-hat.