Thread: Stagg Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Stagg Cymbals

Does anyone know about stagg cymbals. Are they any good. They are very cheap.

User Info Menu

nvr heard of em...:(

User Info Menu

i just checked them out on their website and they look pretty sweet...i wish i could hear them

User Info Menu

A mate of mine has a Stagg Crash and Crash/Ride. They're a pretty crisp cymbal, they we're a little too light for me though. Made a brilliant sound though.

Whatever works with your setup though. If it sounds right, buy it!

HB58

User Info Menu

i got a stag cymbal 14" crash. i needed something and it was all i could afford. it is ok acctually makes a nice sound though isnt very loud.

User Info Menu

If its not loud enough, then you aren't hitting hard enough

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Stagg Cymbals

haha i love Stagg cymbals haha they are really cheap and acctually sound farr better than Sabian B8's i only have two atm( a 14" single hammered medium Crash and a Single hammered 8" splash) both are amazing sounding for thier price haha a combined price of £33.99 im going to replace my B8's with the SH series ofcourse that is after i buy a car haha so thats proberley gunna be a good while away for now haha
    Finally i am back in the drum club i get a new set soon because i was nice and gave my last one away to a church in need

User Info Menu

Default Re: Stagg Cymbals

only stagg cymbal i have ever really thought about is the Metal Bell. and i have heard it is a serious contender to the zilbel. And when the stagg is £22, and the zilbel is £90, that sounds very promising to me.