Thread: Vids from our last gig

User Info Menu

Default Vids from our last gig

Here are some vids for you guys.

Our first song. The ocean by Led Zeppelin. I messed it up real good...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUU7vlqO-0Q

Our second, an original.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAn4wESA7v4

Next, Hush by Deep Purple. I've put up this vid before, but the way we play it has changed a lot since then, so, here it is again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_RRsUwmr_k

Here's a little story behind this gig. We were supposed to have an hour set. 30 minutes through it, we get the "last song guys" from the sound man. At that point in time we all turn to each other and basically say, what the ....... Of course all of our good songs are at the end of the set. We picked one of them which happened to be another Zeppelin song. This one is one of my personal favorites to play. Dazed and confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3yllNCewyw

User Info Menu

Default Re: Vids from our last gig

Little Roober, I thought you did great! If you didn't handle your first song real well, you certainly hid it pretty well, and you rocked the rest of the gig! BTW, your rhythm player needs to be a bit more animated. He almost looks like he needs to have a bass in his hands!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

LR-
    Actually, You guys did a real good job on Dazed!! You were right there and you held it up. Righteous work buddy!!!
    Q-Would you buy another one if it were stolen?
    A-Well yeah... But, I'd probly turn into a homicidal maniac first!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Little Roober, I thought you did great! If you didn't handle your first song real well, you certainly hid it pretty well, and you rocked the rest of the gig! BTW, your rhythm player needs to be a bit more animated. He almost looks like he needs to have a bass in his hands!
    Hey PB........ did you forget I am a bass player?????? I am still working on doing back flips with my bass!!!

LR, I liked your playing. The Ocean sounded good. There were a couple glitches, but that doesn't take away from the rest of the song. I think you played the kick really well!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Thanks PB! We've talked to him about being a statue on stage, but he's not really used to playing for an audience yet. All in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by drumrbychoice View Post
    LR-
    Actually, You guys did a real good job on Dazed!! You were right there and you held it up. Righteous work buddy!!!
    Thanks DBC!

Quote Originally Posted by bassist learning drums View Post
    Hey PB........ did you forget I am a bass player?????? I am still working on doing back flips with my bass!!!

LR, I liked your playing. The Ocean sounded good. There were a couple glitches, but that doesn't take away from the rest of the song. I think you played the kick really well!!!
    I cheated and used my double pedal But thanks BLD.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bassist learning drums View Post
    I just knew that you would show up to bite me as soon as I wrote that!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Roober View Post
    Thanks PB! We've talked to him about being a statue on stage, but he's not really used to playing for an audience yet. All in due time.
    It's all cool LR. I am sure I looked like a deer caught in the headlights the first time I played guitar and sang for the church......and I'm still working it out!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!