Thread: My drumming covers

Subrick Guest

Default My drumming covers

I do Youtube covers as a hobby. I play metal, and this one happens to be death metal, so it may be a pain to some ears, mainly because the song's in the background (and by some, I mean most). The band is Cannibal Corpse, and the song is ***** With A Knife from their 1994 album The Bleeding. I can't put the full title here or else it will get closed.

*Sorry, but I had to delete this link because title of the song appears on the video, and because the title words could clearly be heard -PB*

Enjoy. And please don't talk about the title. Let's keep the discussion on the song.
    Last edited by Subrick; 01-13-2009 at 02:42 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: My drumming covers

I don't think you can post a video with that title.
    Just saying.

User Info Menu

yeah - this link won't last long once drummer sees it.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Yeh i think the other 2 are right. Good video though, a bit dark though. Extremely fast, good cover! How did you record it? Im gonna see Cannibal Corpse in February . I would advise that next time though you try and find a song with a nicer name (hard for cannibal corpse i know!) as unfortunately there is reason to delete it.

User Info Menu

nice shirt...

just kidding. Sounded like a pretty good cover. Im not a big metal guy though so I don't really know how to critique that style. Keep it up though!

User Info Menu

I liked it, that's the kind of style I would like to play occasionally just for the speed aspect.

Subrick Guest

New video up! Go to my Youtube channel and it's the featured video.

Larrysperf Guest

Sorry but seemed to me you were behind threw the whole song. I didnt like it sorry Nuff said

User Info Menu

Thumbs down Re: My drumming covers

I know I'm not a moderator..and maybe I shouldn't say anything..but please dude..this is a family forum.. Save the junk for another forum.
    Last edited by Lesizmor; 01-22-2009 at 08:50 PM.