Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 1,101 to 1,103 of 1103

Thread: PDP Drums Discussion

User Info Menu

Default Re: PDP Drums Discussion

Man those fine tooth lug screw and swivel nuts are just wayyyy too finicky for me. I can never completely hand tighten most of them even with grease and just got so tired of playing with one of them I stripped the friggin thing out. PDP customer service got right back to me and are shipping me a few but my lord what a PITA to try and change heads on this kit so far. I owned a Collectors kit and never had an issue so something is lacking at pdp QC.20210222_134432.jpg
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16

PDP Concept Classic Bop kit 18x14, 12x8, 14x14

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    Man those fine tooth lug screw and swivel nuts are just wayyyy too finicky for me. I can never completely hand tighten most of them even with grease and just got so tired of playing with one of them I stripped the friggin thing out. PDP customer service got right back to me and are shipping me a few but my lord what a PITA to try and change heads on this kit so far. I owned a Collectors kit and never had an issue so something is lacking at pdp QC.
    yeah I can't hand tighten my classic concept maple kit
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 7pc PDP Concept Maple Classic | 5pc Sonor International | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone | 4pc Sonor Martini | 65 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    yeah I can't hand tighten my classic concept maple kit
    I thought that maybe the black plastic hole was too small (which I still think it is) so I bored a few out but they still get bogged down most of the time.. So disappointing. I change heads or atleast remove them and wipe bearing edges a few times a year and this is not going to work long term for me. Hopefully they send me some new ones quickly. Friend of mone is interested in buying them but I cannot sell em now.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16

PDP Concept Classic Bop kit 18x14, 12x8, 14x14

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO