Thread: Two Roland kits...similar or more different than led to believe?

User Info Menu

Smile Two Roland kits...similar or more different than led to believe?

Hey folks, I'm interested in purchasing a set of Roland E-Drums. The set I'm looking at is a TD-SV. I found a seller who presents a picture of a box that has TD-12K on it. He states that he's adding the third cymbal and stand to make it an SV set. Is there more difference than just the one cymbal added to the SV and if not why wouldn't they just call the two kits a TD-12S and the extra cymbal kit a TD-12SV? Please help if you can.

Sincerely,
    A confused first time E-Drum shopper

User Info Menu

Default Re: Two Roland kits...similar or more different than led to believe?

Nevermind folks I found out the answer to my own question. And to let you know I am now the proud owner of the Roland TD-9SX. Yay me!
    I play- 2008 Roland TD-9SX with a Pearl eliminator pedal, Roc-n-Soc throne and Vic Firth American Classic 5A sticks

User Info Menu

congrats enjoy

User Info Menu

Good job figuring what you needed and getting an e-kit.

Most importanly, Welcome to Drum Chat.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Well, lets see it
    DW Collectors
    Vintage Superstars
    Roland TD-20
    Misc. Snares
    My Web Site