Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Ultimate Positive, Wisdom, Feel Good Thread

User Info Menu

Default Re: The Ultimate Positive, Wisdom, Feel Good Thread

Well this is kinda self serving so please excuse me..but just have to tell everyone..I am finally published! some of you know my battle with weight and overcoming this issue...well now its out there via ebook and I am tickled..if moderators object...no worries.
    Enjoy the Music!

HOOKED ON VINTAGE ROGERS

12 tom times 3
    13 tom times 3
    16 floor tom 3
    22 BD times 2
    24 BD 1
    Dyna-sonic snare 1976
    Dyna-sonic snare 1969
    Powertone snare 1969
    24 x 12 Djembe

21" K Hybrid custom ride
    21" Avedis ride
    20" Zildjian 1970 ride
    18" A Custom Zildjian fast crash
    17" A Custom Zildjian med crash
    15" A Custom Zildjian Reso hats
    10" A Custom fast splash
    18" A Custom China
    LP Cowbell baby..always more cowbell

Member of "PHROGGES AQUARIAN ARMY"
    The Zildjian League

Drum Chat's Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MartyM View Post
    Well this is kinda self serving so please excuse me..but just have to tell everyone..I am finally published! some of you know my battle with weight and overcoming this issue...well now its out there via ebook and I am tickled..if moderators object...no worries.
    Congratulations! Not only on the publication but on the weight loss! Two very difficult battles, I can imagine.
    I've recently just come to keep repeating to myself "Happiness is a state of mind". Haven't wiped a smile off of my face in a couple of weeks now
    “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”
    -B.B. King

User Info Menu

Default ebook authors + 1

Alright Marty!

User Info Menu

I totally missed this post Marty, so let me offer belated congratulations! The story of what you have achieved deserves to be made available to the public. If it inspires just one person (but hopefully many more) to live a healthier life, it would be worth it.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    I totally missed this post Marty, so let me offer belated congratulations! The story of what you have achieved deserves to be made available to the public. If it inspires just one person (but hopefully many more) to live a healthier life, it would be worth it.
    ....not sure if I'm the only one............but never heard any of this Marty..........can you share the story again for us who don't know?

User Info Menu

never try, never win

User Info Menu

Thumbs up For the Quote Jar

Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by aprader1 View Post
    never try, never win

User Info Menu

Happiness is the smell of fertilizer on a spring day..
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN