Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double bass

User Info Menu

u got ripped....i got a nice brand new ludwig online for 160 and the exact same one goes for like 225 in all local shops i've ever seen....check out...www.interstatemusic.com even with shipping there stuff is alot cheeper than local shops...

User Info Menu

yeah i actually just got one today for 120 bucks its a pacific it was on sale it use to be 260
    Last edited by BlinkPlusAngels; 06-13-2006 at 10:34 PM.
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

Ok Wow you guys are lucky because all the way over here in SA it is alot more expensive so just be happy with whatever you paid.An Iron Cobra Flexi (which is what i have) costs R4000 wich works out to about $594.Thank G-d i am sponsered by a music shop here so i paid R1500 = $222 hehehe
    So unfair

User Info Menu

that's y i buy everything online....ebay and interstatemusic.com

User Info Menu

There is nothing better than sitting at a computer like this on a nice chair, replying to a post with a double bass beat going with the feet. Oh, the looks from my co-workers....

User Info Menu

Normally I would take the first part of someone's name in here to reference them. So yours would be "demon". Somehow I didn't think you'd like that. Ha!

So... "slayer", welcome to the group!

User Info Menu

Got the same ludwig for $125
    Its not how much you know its how good you play what you know.

User Info Menu

Default Double Bass

Nine times out of ten when I see someone tapping his feet or banging on any available surface, it's a drummer...and the tenth wants to be one!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck