Thread: Issues posting in Videos section

User Info Menu

Default Issues posting in Videos section

privacy
    Last edited by Jordypants; 03-15-2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: privacy

User Info Menu

Default Re: Issues posting in Videos section

Jordy...have you opened up the Thread where you wish to create a new thread? At the upper left hand side is a navigation thum labelled New thread. Just click that and the screen will open.
    There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...vaz/TheSet.jpg

User Info Menu

Default Re: Issues posting in Videos section

Jordy, we have had a lot of new members sign up recently, and when that happens the administration of this site has a lot of work to do processing each registration. When we have a lot of new members at once, there is sometimes a brief delay in the ability to post. Usually, by the time I find out about it, everything is fine. I assume from the posts I have seen, that is the case again. Welcome!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Issues posting in Videos section

Jordy, PB is right. It usually takes two or three days--give or take a day or two--before you can start adding threads. If it hasn't happened, yet, be patient.
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck