Thread: DTXpress III by yamaha

User Info Menu

Default DTXpress III by yamaha

words cant put together how awesome this lil gadget is. honestly, a real great brain or module, whichever term you prefer. it has so many kits and options i was just blown away that it was only like 400 or something. but anyway my question is to any III users, have you ever used it enough to a point where you couldnt get good enough volume out of it? i remember playing it originally, and it was sick- but then i went back and played that same setup and couldnt seem to get it back to the way it was playing the first time

User Info Menu

Default Re: DTXpress III by yamaha

Yeh i got the YamahaDTXplorer2, great kit.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MortalDrumbat View Post
    words cant put together how awesome this lil gadget is. honestly, a real great brain or module, whichever term you prefer. it has so many kits and options i was just blown away that it was only like 400 or something. but anyway my question is to any III users, have you ever used it enough to a point where you couldnt get good enough volume out of it? i remember playing it originally, and it was sick- but then i went back and played that same setup and couldnt seem to get it back to the way it was playing the first time
    If it's in a store they prob. set it up to keep from spiking with everyone bashing on it .

User Info Menu

Enough volume playing through what?

We have one that does seem quieter through headphones, but through the Yamaha PA system it's not an issue.
    Jesse

1986 Tama Crestar - Lacquered Piano White
    2016 Roland TD-25K
    2015 Tama Starclassic B/B - Indigo Blue Sparkle

User Info Menu

just some headphones, i forgot to check what brand they were. but they sound like my AKG's