Thread: Endorsement

User Info Menu

Default Endorsement

I know you've probably all seen the ads for merchandise listed on the front page of the forum under Drum Bum Merchandise, and usually posted by Jenn.

I went there last week and purchased a couple of tshirts from Drum Bum. My order was placed online and the shirts were shipped out the very next morning - arrived in 3 days, exactly as quoted in their shipping chart.

These are top quality 100% cotton tshirts, and each shirt came individually wrapped in the box. The sizes are dead on, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Their price is very competitive with prices I've seen for drumming tshirts elsewhere on the web.

Oh, and I got a nice Drum Bum sticker included for free, which now proudly adorns my cymbal case.

So what's my point? These people are kind enough to be the sponsors of this little forum we all know and love. If you have any drum merchandise you're looking for, tshirts, or gift items, please take the time to check out what Drum Bum has available. I know the economy is bad, but that makes it even more important that we patronize our sponsors right here!! Let's help to keep their business strong so that Drum Chat sticks around.

Okay, that's the end of my shameless endorsement of Drum Bum, and no I don't work for them - they're in VA and I'm in WI. I just believe in supporting businesses that deserve it, and they deserve it. Now buy something, LOL.
    Why do psychics have to ask you your name? And how come you never heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Larrysperf Guest

Default Re: Endorsement

I agree( when you get that free t lol) just teasing . I believe we should and must support drum bum. We have something really speacial here even if we are a little restricted all Is good. Nuff Said

User Info Menu

I feel the same way norske. I purchased there Created to Worship T-Shirt and it was here before I new it. It was packaged very nicely and exactly what I ordered. There are a few others I will be ordering very soon. Great Thread man.
    FILL YOUR LIFE WITH INSPIRATION TO INSPIRE

DW Collectors - Paragon - Vic Firth -

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Norske View Post
    I know you've probably all seen the ads for merchandise listed on the front page of the forum under Drum Bum Merchandise, and usually posted by Jenn.

I went there last week and purchased a couple of tshirts from Drum Bum. My order was placed online and the shirts were shipped out the very next morning - arrived in 3 days, exactly as quoted in their shipping chart.

These are top quality 100% cotton tshirts, and each shirt came individually wrapped in the box. The sizes are dead on, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Their price is very competitive with prices I've seen for drumming tshirts elsewhere on the web.

Oh, and I got a nice Drum Bum sticker included for free, which now proudly adorns my cymbal case.

So what's my point? These people are kind enough to be the sponsors of this little forum we all know and love. If you have any drum merchandise you're looking for, tshirts, or gift items, please take the time to check out what Drum Bum has available. I know the economy is bad, but that makes it even more important that we patronize our sponsors right here!! Let's help to keep their business strong so that Drum Chat sticks around.

Okay, that's the end of my shameless endorsement of Drum Bum, and no I don't work for them - they're in VA and I'm in WI. I just believe in supporting businesses that deserve it, and they deserve it. Now buy something, LOL.

Im behind ya 100 % brother Norske .................

I had my wife do my Xmas shopping there this past season to do my part .

User Info Menu

I only order through my local store to support him plus I rarely buy online
    You can't change the past but you can always alter the future.

User Info Menu

On behalf of Drum Bum, thank you to everyone that supports this site!

User Info Menu

cool stuff. I like a couple of the shirts too,

Official cowbell hater.

User Info Menu

Norske,

Your post inspired me to order a DRUM BUM T-Shirt today.

Cheers,
    John
    "No Sharezies!"

User Info Menu

There is one in the thread that i love, but they don't have it in the store anymore.....very annoyed
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

You can add me to the list of people who've made a purchase with them. Great folks to deal with.

sk
    "A man can NEVER have too many cymbals"

Proudly Playing

Sonor Force 3007 Stage One Piano Black 22X17.5 kick, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 and 16" toms
    Pork Pie Big Black Snare
    Vater Sticks/Brushes
    Remo Vintage Emperor, Emperor X, and Powerstroke Pro Heads
    Paiste Twenty/2002/Signature Cymbals
    Sonor/DW/Gibraltar Hardware

User Info Menu

mmm... i'll have a look now.
    Have you got you're ticket for the rock train? You gotta earn that Ticket!!

Premier Genista - Pearl Masters - Primus custom snare - Zildjian A Custom- DW 5000 pedal - Zildjian Zack Starkey sticks

I play lead Drums