Thread: Perhaps my best video yet...

Subrick Guest

Default Perhaps my best video yet...

Another Dimmu cover, for those who like the Progenies video. It is The Sacrilegious Scorn from In Sorte Diaboli.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68TsvLBBGEY"]YouTube - The Sacrilegious Scorn drums[/ame]

User Info Menu

Default Re: Perhaps my best video yet...

Very nice drum cover! Now this song is by Dimmu Borgir, correct?

User Info Menu

Sorry dude.........I didnt like the song .

How-ever, I did like the double bass work , the cymbal choke ,the sound of your toms and cymbals, and your over-all chops .

Im just not into that type of music. I would like to see you do a video of just you groovin without any music on in the background .

Subrick Guest

I have one. Look on my page. It's called "solo".

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=gonefishin;176512]Sorry dude.........I didnt like the song .

How-ever, I did like the double bass work , the cymbal choke ,the sound of your toms and cymbals, and your over-all chops .

Im just not into that type of music. I would like to see you do a video of just you groovin without any music on in the background .]

Please , dont refer to that as music. GF.

Im with ya on the choice of song GF, but again very nice playing Subrick and
    just ignore us old miserable pharts regarding your choice in music. Subrick. keep em coming.

Official cowbell hater.

Subrick Guest

Eh. I hear 'em every day.

User Info Menu

[quote=ratmycue;176809]
    Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
    Sorry dude.........I didnt like the song .

Im just not into that type of music. I would like to see you do a video of just you groovin without any music on in the background .]

Please , dont refer to that as music. GF.

Im with ya on the choice of song GF, but again very nice playing Subrick and
    just ignore us old miserable pharts regarding your choice in music. Subrick. keep em coming.
    How right you are rat............ I did give his chop ,props .

rick........Im at work and cant access the link from here but when I get a chance and am at home I will check it out and comment .

Give me a twangin guittar and a cowbell any day of the week .

User Info Menu

Good work, double base was spot on, a bit heavy for me but far as your drumming, cool stuff.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Subrick View Post
    I have one. Look on my page. It's called "solo".
    I watched the links you posted..........good stuff, Im not into that type of music , but like I said before , I like your chops. I was diggin the solo too .

Im a country music fan but was still likion the double pedal action you had goin on .