Thread: Delarosa just put up new tracks

User Info Menu

Default Delarosa just put up new tracks

hey guys,

my band just recorded a couple demos and put them up, so i was wanting to hear some feedback from you all.
    myspace.com/delarosaga

pros, cons, and overall what you think about it.

but most importantly, WHAT ABOUT THE DRUMS?!?!

thanks in advance,
    Tyler

User Info Menu

Default Re: Delarosa just put up new tracks

tizzyler-
    You wail budro! Good attack, Good rhythm, Good speed. I think ya did okay bud!
    Thanks for sharin your talent and your band, I have a blast listening to everybodys different styles and what there into. I'm classic rock no two wayz about it... But, I enjoy listening to all kinds of drums... Cool!
    Q-Would you buy another one if it were stolen?
    A-Well yeah... But, I'd probly turn into a homicidal maniac first!

User Info Menu

First of all, welcome to Drum Chat Tizzyler!

I admit that I'm kind of with DBC on the genre thing, but I have to say that I thought the drums sounded great. Great overall sound, your timing was spot on, and your double pedal work was very clean. Great job!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Thanks so much guys!
    I myself have never played in such a heavy band, i've always been a much more alternative-styled drummer.. but i was asked by these guys to play and it was a good opportunity to expand my skills, just like practicing latin rhythms and such... I had never owned a double pedal before joining this band But, it's definitely been the best and most serious band i've been in so far.

Thanks again for the kind words, i always want to hear from fellow drummers what they think

User Info Menu

Tizzyler, you do realize, of course, that to really become an official Drumchatter, you have to go to the "Newbie Initiation" thread, follow the directions on the first post, and give us your best shot. We enjoy that thread almost as much as the "Show Us your Drums" thread.

Hang around, and have fun with us Tizzyler. You'll find that this is a cool group of folks here.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Haha! alrighty, will do

User Info Menu

I was hoping to get some more opinions guys!
    ( i hate to bump the thread, i just wanted to see what everybody thinks )