Thread: The Smooth Redgot Lionel Ridhie Easy Like Sunday Morning

User Info Menu

Default The Smooth Redgot Lionel Ridhie Easy Like Sunday Morning

HOLA como estas ALL CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN MINDED ARTIST**DRUMMERS * as s Lionel Richie is ONE TREASURE deep within the abysssssssss-ness of Warmth within ,all his MASTERY within SUCH ELOQUENCE & CLASS and*very fine tuned as within all his ARTISTIC MASTERY and he always PERFORMS useing the FINEIST SEASONED CATS & CATRESS ARTIST**I met him many times within My own JOURNEYS *amazing cool smooth artist cat *loves LIFES JOURNEYS * THIS COMPOSITION is AND always touches My OWN ANCIENT SPIRITUAL SOUL
    as It touches MILLIONS of FANS * ENJOY this amazing TUNE(COMPOSITION) EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING ** GRACIAS

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZeBog2yFM"]YouTube - Easy like Sunday Morning by: Lionel Richie[/ame]

User Info Menu

Default Re: The Smooth Redgot Lionel Ridhie Easy Like Sunday Morning

STICKS I've always loved that song! Probably my favorite of the Commodores/Lionel Richie catalog. Stylish classic!

Thanks Amigo!!
    Why do psychics have to ask you your name? And how come you never heard of a psychic winning the lottery?
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

User Info Menu

I'm more of a Curtis Mayfield fan , but this is great too!
    Yamaha DTXtreme III FrankenXpress w/ various pads and cymbals
    Pearl Eliminator w/Vater Bomber
    Roc-N-Soc Motion
    Vater 7A Sugar Maple
    Simmons DA-200S
    Sony MDR-7506
    MacBookPro Core2 Duo 2.33,4gb,500gb w/SD2, Reason 4, and LE9

http://s591.photobucket.com/albums/ss358/Charlygo/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Norske View Post
    STICKS I've always loved that song! Probably my favorite of the Commodores/Lionel Richie catalog. Stylish classic!

Thanks Amigo!!
    HOLA como estas mi amigo NORSKE EL GRANDE ANTIGUO' BLANCO OSO creative artistic open minded drummer artist GATO*within great aware-ness wisdom knowledge * GRACIAS it is forsure A BEAUTIFUL COMPOSITION * amigo

User Info Menu

This is a great piece, my wife and I have had many a romantic dance to this tune over the years. It's got a great laid back but solid drum beat behind it.
    Gretsch Catalina Birch 6 piece fusion set (10,12,14,16in. Toms, 22 Bass). Sabian 20" HH Classic Ride, 16" Istanbul Agop Dark Crash, & Zildian K 13" Hi-hats.