Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new ****!!!!!

User Info Menu

Default new ****!!!!!

hey whats up all? i got new drum heads for my toms there remo pinstripe and remo pinstripe power stroke 3 for my bass drum heads i cant wait till they get here what did all you guys get?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

No man, I got.... POWER TOOLS!!!!

I didn't get any drum stuff. My wife stopped trying to figure out what I want long ago. I just buy it myself. As I've stated; I'll probably be buying a new drumset this year.

User Info Menu

i got the bottom hat to the set of 14" Zildjian A Custom Mastersound hi-hats I've been drooling over for the past couple of months.(maybe I'll get the top next year)
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Thumbs up new ****!!!!!

For a moment I thought you got that kind of rock you get when you've been a really BAD dude, drummer!

You're not gonna go into the brain-surgery business, are ya?

I posted this elsewhere, but my older daughter got me a black T-shirt with "Still Plays with DRUMS" on it--you better believe I wore it proudly yesterday!

(I'm like you on drum-related stuff...they let me get my own...)
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro
    For a moment I thought you got that kind of rock you get when you've been a really BAD dude, drummer!
    It's a line from Charlie Brown Halloween episode where they go door to door and everyone says what they got... "I got an apple!"... "I got a candy bar!"....and Charlie Brown says with a mope on his face, "I got a rock".

User Info Menu

That it a classic drummer.

User Info Menu

i got a Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash which i really like

and i got a Sabian AA Metal X 21" ride

a drink holder for my drumset (awesomeness)

some sticks, remo muff rings which are so useful and some cash
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

http://www.myspace.com/thetorpedoidentity
    http://www.purevolume.com/blacksunn

User Info Menu

I didn't get any drumming gear :(

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

lol...sticks..meh grandma offerd to buy me a cymbal but i dont think she knew whart she was getting into so i turnd her down..money issuses suck.!
    but ive got some cash now and am gunna buy some sonic upgrades..IE. cymbal
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

I got a shirt and stickers from the DrumBum site; it shows a 9 piece and says "mine's bigger then yours" hahaha also, two stickers that say "me play drums... me hit stuff". One's going on my car and the other is going on my work truck.
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG

Chiko has an Avatar when did that happen?????!?!?!?
    MY KIT: 5 Piece Westbury, Remo Ambassador Heads and Remo Muff'l Rings on all drums, Sabian AA 20" Metal-X Ride, Zildjian ZXT 16" Rock Crash, Pearl 14" Hats, Pearl 18" Crash Ride, Wuhan 12" China

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

User Info Menu

lmao....last night baby
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

yeee thats tank now all u need is a one thats not one of the options and upload ur own lol

still congrats second or third top poster without an avatar just doesnt make sense lol

amp

Band Website:

The Torpedo Identity

jarhead Guest

i got new cymbals(zildlian ZBT rock set),with hardware,bass pedal,and some evans blue hydralic heads,plus 220 bucks....whoo

User Info Menu

wow this ones from christmas!! i cant remember what i got, cuz christmas was so long ago, infact were commin up to 2008

User Info Menu

yeah it is coming soon. I cant remember what i got. No one in my family has much money at all. My best present was a 600$ bass and amp package i wanted.... Shared between my parents and grand parents. I would never get anything else like that again :'(

Screw the australian government not paying our hardest workers well :(
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Just out of interest, whoe are the hardest workers in australia and what do they do?

User Info Menu

I got a soda.
    It was good.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Nothing drum related for Christmas. I got a Wii (acutally I got an IOU for a Wii cos they were all sold out, ho ho. I had to go upstairs and make my own)
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo42w View Post
    yeah it is coming soon. I cant remember what i got. No one in my family has much money at all. My best present was a 600$ bass and amp package i wanted.... Shared between my parents and grand parents. I would never get anything else like that again :'(

Screw the australian government not paying our hardest workers well :(
    Hey Stevo, Be thankful that your grandparents and parents could get you the $600 bass and amp package. I recently went together with my mom, and my sister-in-law to get my brother a bass, amp, and gig bag for his birthday. His package was well under $600, but at least he got what he wanted, and his wife and my mom could contribute what they could afford.

Always be positive and thankful for the gifts that we receive, because they did not come from the sweat of our brow, but from the sweat of another, and out of love for us!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

well pastor bob you gotta remember his is 600 AU

User Info Menu

Good point! Still, a gift is a gift. Don't think I don't tell myself that sometimes, too!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

your right, a gift is a gift

User Info Menu

Hm i am grateful. Alot of the time i just ask them to not buy me anything and just be nice to me for the day because if im not getting what i want. Its just a waste of money.... I cant say i ever got anything good without asking. But thats kewl. Like i said. Being treated nice for once is my better wish.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters