Thread: Where to write "Drummer wanted" posts?

User Info Menu

Default Where to write "Drummer wanted" posts?

Hello guys,

I joined this forum looking for a for our band, but I have not seen any section in where to post the request. Where should I do it? Or is it forbidden in this forum? I have seen other drummer forums in which it's not allowed, something I think it's a very bad move to help the drummer community ... Hope that's not the case here!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Where to write "Drummer wanted" posts?

Welcome to Drum Chat Aftertheice!

We are a discussion oriented forum for sharing encouragement to growing drummer, and for sharing tips that make us better drummers. Along the way, we end up having a lot of fun with each other, because you know what characters drummers can be!

What we don't have is a classified section because it is not the focus of this forum. I hope that won't keep you from contributing here.

Again, welcome.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Well stated PB and welcome aftertheice. Lurk around and I think you will find this forum is one of the better ones.

User Info Menu

I see, oh well! We are looking for a new drummer because our current one had to leave or band, so unfortunately the rest of us in the band won't be able to contribute here as drums are not, let's say, our "forte"

But I'll tell our new drummer about this forum when we find him/her. It looks indeed like a useful and friendly one. But I'm sure he/she will already know it

As a humble suggestion from an outsider, I think a classified section would prove useful for a lot of your fellow members, not only for finding bands to join, but maybe also for buying and selling drumm stuff

Thanks for answering to my question so fast!

User Info Menu

You are quite welcome, and good luck with finding the new drummer. Who knows, maybe some of our UK drummers will see this and check it out.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!