Thread: Joey Castillo

User Info Menu

Default Joey Castillo

Hey, Joey Castillo from Queens of the Stone Age (and formerly Danzig)......anybody know if he's related to the late Randy Castillo? (Ozzy, Motley Crue for a brief time).......I was just curious, lol
    Last edited by BigTallG; 12-30-2006 at 11:20 AM.
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

I have No idea lol...

User Info Menu

Me either...lol

User Info Menu

Well, thanks a bunch, guys, lol

User Info Menu

Cool Joey Castillo

Hey, BTG, I did some net-searching on Google. Since Randy Castillo lived from 1950 to 2002--actually died at 51--and Joey Castillo was born in 1966, it is highly unlikely that he was Joey's father. However, one source (Wikipedia) noted that Randy Castillo was one of five children in a "highly-musical family," it is possible Joey may be a nephew or cousin...HOWEVER, I didn't find anything to confirm it.

Maybe a QSA or Ozzy fan can help?

Later!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Thanks, bro...I was thinking little brother, actually...I knew Randy wasn't old enough to be Joey's father (or Joey not young enough to be Randy's son, lol).....I was just curious.