Thread: Who's going to be around Yonkers, NY on April 10th?

User Info Menu

Wink Who's going to be around Yonkers, NY on April 10th?

My band, BARRAG, is playing a gig with another rock/metal cover band Wreckollection on Friday, April 10th at Barney McNabbs in Yonkers, NY.

This is going to be a special night. We're going to celebrate my birthday and my singer's birthday, but that's not all of it.

There will be two drums kits set up for a full on jam of both bands between sets. Our bands do a few of the same songs in our sets and the jam with two drummers. Both of us are lefties too. It should be a great drumming fun.

All of my DrumChat buddies are invited. And, if your left handed, I'll let you play... maybe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The kiosk in my temporal lobe is shaped like Rosalynn Carter."

http://www.facebook.com/robert.romeo
    Noble & Cooley Drums
    Sabian Cymbals
    Evans Heads
    DW Pedals and Hardware

User Info Menu

Default Re: Who's going to be around Yonkers, NY on April 10th?

Represent the lefties
    Not very close to Yonkers, but sounds like it'll be a great show, good luck.

User Info Menu

Well, a very Happy Birthday to you and I hope you enjoy the show as well as being in the show.
    There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...vaz/TheSet.jpg

User Info Menu

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY April 10th!!!! I will be attending the Cleveland Indians Home Opener!!!! Have fun Rob!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob on Drums View Post
    My band, BARRAG, is playing a gig with another rock/metal cover band Wreckollection on Friday, April 10th at Barney McNabbs in Yonkers, NY.

This is going to be a special night. We're going to celebrate my birthday and my singer's birthday, but that's not all of it.

There will be two drums kits set up for a full on jam of both bands between sets. Our bands do a few of the same songs in our sets and the jam with two drummers. Both of us are lefties too. It should be a great drumming fun.

All of my DrumChat buddies are invited. And, if your left handed, I'll let you play... maybe
    HOLA como estas mi amigo ROB ON DRUMS cretive artistic open minded drummer artist cat within great aware-ness wisdomn knowledge *
    HAPPY BIRTH DAY amigo * I forsure would be thier PERSAY I was alot closer and NOT GIGING *I know you cats will blow every ones MIND**

User Info Menu

Sounds like a fun night...happy birthday to you and the singer!!

-Les

User Info Menu

Rob, That sounds like a blast, enjoy and have fun. I am left handed but not good enough to take the stage. Post a vid of the event if you can.