Thread: Tornado last night

User Info Menu

Default Tornado last night

We had a tornado last night that was on the ground for less than a minute, but it wreaked havoc on some of our citizens.

The National Weather Service has confirmed we were hit by an E-F1 tornado with winds from 86-110 MPH. The path was 0.26 miles long and 100 yards wide

FB_IMG_1557441009805.jpg

FB_IMG_1557441024080.jpg

FB_IMG_1557441017035.jpg
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Re: Tornado last night

We had one last Sunday afternoon that went through south Lincoln. It ripped the roofs off some business, but it completely disintegrated a small ice cream shop. It was one of those small buildings that looks like a large tool shed with picnic tables outside. They had just celebrated their 40th anniversary in business the week before.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

wow!!! that is crazy

User Info Menu

Everyone in the complex is now homeless. My heart breaks for them.
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Man, so sad. Tornados do so much damage. We had one touch down here last year and it killed someone. They were all around us. I saw the clouds spinning but luckily it didn't materialize.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I saw the clouds spinning but luckily it didn't materialize.
    It's terrifying isn't it? I've witnessed the same thing.

Glad you're ok DW!
    Signature here